Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Etsy

I decided to start painting again after much encouragement by some old friends and some new ones I met here in blog land. I had just walked off and left my Etsy store unattended, how bad of me, but when I went back to check it out it was setting there like a true friend waiting for me to come to my senses and return to it. Well I did a little spring cleaning and got it all spic and span and have even listed a couple of items, a couple of Snowmen lite bulb ornies that are on sale, both are included for one price and can be personalized for you....

and my pretty lady painted vintage platter. I will be working on more items to list, plus will be working on some of my Chicken items to reopen my Ebay Store will post a link to Ebay when I get it up and running again. Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment